Opinion: SLEEPY JOE EATS CHEESESTEAK… SIN?

"Sleepy Joe Snacks on Sin."

  By Rita Parker

Religious Patriot

    As a card-carrying republican, I've seen it all; ambulances, tacos, baby pigs, and even a speed limit sign once or twice. However, something I never expected to see was our US president disgrace himself. Therefore, it is with a heavy heart that I report that last Sunday, “President” Joe Biden was seen gobbling down a cheesesteak in Philadelphia. This disgusting public display is riddled with multiple of the 7 Deadly Sins: gluttony, sloth, and homosexuality.

    Imagine if one of the great rulers of the foreign cultures displayed their feverish desire to stuff their faces in front of their citizens? We would never see Vladimir Putin putting on such a repulsive display. Apparently, Sleepy Joe has no tact! (We knew this ever since he advocated for the “vaccine” for the manmade Wuhan Flu.) 

    So, China Biden tries to show his “humanity” by eating a cheesesteak. Instead of, perhaps, splitting the sandwich with his colleagues, he ate the whole thing himself! Typical glutton. No true-blue American would ever commit such a terrible sin. 

    Only a liberal snowflake would wonder why his disgusting display is one of sloth and homosexuality. First, Sir Forgets-A-Lot falls asleep on the job daily! I mean, look at how his eyes closed while he went to take a bite. He might pass out right then and there! I know that’s what I thought would happen while I watched this event live. I worried that Sleepy Joe would make himself look weaker than he already is! Just kidding. I was hoping for it, because, after all, I am a card-carrying republican.

    How can we continue to let this man run our country? If you are interested in remedying the current situation, email the address at the bottom of this article.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opinion: WHY I’M VOTING TRUMP FOR A THIRD TERM IN 2028